Stem bending methods

For discussion of fitting and shaping stems, doing inlays, and any other stem-related topic.
Charl

Re: Stem bending methods

Post by Charl »

:lol: I should have tried that ages ago, my wife is now permanently mad at me!
E.L.Cooley

Post by E.L.Cooley »

Charl wrote::lol: I should have tried that ages ago, my wife is now permanently mad at me!
Isn't that part of the vow?

Sent from my banana phone.
seamonster

Post by seamonster »

OR you could get what I get from the wife:
"I think it's great that you are MAKING pipes. I don't feel great about the SMOKING of pipes."

"But dear, it's called 'quality control' or 'R&D'...."

oi.
instagram.com/seamonster_workshop/
E.L.Cooley

Post by E.L.Cooley »

You know how girls have the "that guy" in their head as they grow up? Steph always thought she would marry a black, guitar playing, pipe smoking, metrosexual man. Yeah well I smoke pipe, I guess I've got that going for me. It has been said that you can't trust a Pipemaker who doesn't smoke. I'd say it is very important to know how your pipes will behave with use. I have one that was poorly drilled, 10 bowls it's close to burning out. Will make sure the wall thickness is greater in the future. None of my pipes gurgle or need a cleaner half way. But they have all been straight.
Now, she also needs to understand your need to buy pipes. For r&d. I only have one artisan pipe it is a JnJ. It smokes like a dream very cool. I don't care for the bowl coating, but I know that is a personal thing. So now I think about it and ponder. What are they doing to make it smoke so cool.

Sent from my banana phone.
pipedreamer

Post by pipedreamer »

It's in the forum notes.