S. Bang replacement stem

For discussion of fitting and shaping stems, doing inlays, and any other stem-related topic.
LatakiaLover

Re: S. Bang replacement stem

Post by LatakiaLover »

Ocelot55 wrote:One of these days I'd like to watch you do one of these stem replacements. Crazy good.
If you ever venture out of the Panhandle and find yourself near KC, gimme a ring. Perfection-chaser pipe makers are always welcome in my shop. :D
UFOs must be real. There's no other explanation for cats.
pipedreamer

Post by pipedreamer »

You are an amazing guy George. You make very high quality didactic tapes. Your tapes are valuable to the new and the veteran. I wish you would make more tapes, as they will outlast all of us and be paramount in furthering pipe carving and repair of same. :idea:
LatakiaLover

Post by LatakiaLover »

Thanks for the kind words, gents. I just figure you guys like shop-related pipe stuff enough in general that you might find "crossover" repair work interesting now and again.

As for "tapes," I'm confused, pipedreamer. You mean that one video? (Making more of those would require having a 21st century teenager at hand, I'm afraid. Someone who could just keep the camera running, pan and zoom as necessary to follow my hands and while moving from station to station, and then edit the footage afterward. The alternative---setting things up in advance, blocking, remaining in a static frame, and etc. is a sold gold pain in the ass. :lol: )
UFOs must be real. There's no other explanation for cats.