CPCC Pheasant Run Room Rate Drop

For the things that don't fit neatly into the other categories.
d.huber

CPCC Pheasant Run Room Rate Drop

Post by d.huber »

Hey guys,

I know that a lot of folks are considering staying somewhere besides the Pheasant Run Resort for the Chicago Pipe Show, so I thought I'd share a little info that I learned at the CPCC meeting last night which may change some minds.

Pheasant Run has issued an additional room discount on courtyard rooms from $138 to $109 a night for show attendants. For those of you with courtyard reservations already, we've been told that you'll receive this rate as well. This means that 3 nights would cost $327 and if you split with someone, you'll only pay $163.50 for your room while you're at the show. You'll be able to stay late chatting with friends, haggling deals, drinking, and smoking and not have to worry about a long walk or drive back to your hotel. Pheasant Run has also agreed to donate 2 free nights to a give-away which will be handed out on Saturday night of the show.

By staying at the resort, you will help the CPCC meet their room quota and help the Chicago Show continue in future years. We're at 75% of our room quota and I sincerely hope that this added incentive will help get us to 100%.

This price change has shifted my plans and I can guarantee that I'll now be staying at the resort during the show. I seriously encourage all of you who are attending to do the same.

Cheers!
-David
http://www.dshpipes.com

"Strive for excellence, not for what someone else accepts."
-Tyler Beard