A dozen or so new J. Alan Pipes

Want to show you work to the world? Want a place to post photos of your work and solicit the opinions of those that have gone before you? Post your work here.
jeff

A dozen or so new J. Alan Pipes

Post by jeff »

Hey Guys,

I just added a ton of new pipes to my website. For those of you who were in Chicago for the show or who are on my mailing list, many of them will look familiar. But, there are two new pipes as well. Here are a couple of shots for you. Head over to the website to see some other shots if you are interested.

Best,

Jeff
ScoJo

Post by ScoJo »

I'd give a lesser-important body part to be able to make pipes like those. Out of curiosity, how many hours do you have into pipes like these?
sethile

Post by sethile »

Wow, these are beautiful, Jeff!

I love looking at the pipes on your site. VERY inspirational!

BTW, I can't get the clickable thumbnails to load on the Pierced Elephant, and I'd love to see that one up close! The rest of the pipe immages seem to load fine. I'm using Firefox if that's an issue.

Your work is exceptional and very original. It's always great to see what you've been up to.
Scott E. Thile
Collector, smoker, and aspiring pipemaker.
http://sethilepipes.com
Sysop: http://pipedia.org
---------------------
Nick

Post by Nick »

Way cool Jeff! You are living the dream buddy! It seems to me that we started messing around on Tyler's old forum around the same time. And now you're getting a grand plus for a pipe. I am very happy for your success buddy! Keep up the great work. (And make a pipe i can aford dammit! Hehe!)

Way to go bud.
jeff

Post by jeff »

ScoJo wrote:I'd give a lesser-important body part to be able to make pipes like those. Out of curiosity, how many hours do you have into pipes like these?
Which one? I'm in the market, you know. :lol:

Thanks for the comments guys. I must say that I'm pleased with my work recently. :)

You're right, Nick. It all started here. Tyler was able to stay at that sweet house in Florida because of the royalties he earns from me. :)