New & Old work

Want to show you work to the world? Want a place to post photos of your work and solicit the opinions of those that have gone before you? Post your work here.
souljer

New & Old work

Post by souljer »

Hi,

I hope you all had a good weekend.

I attended a small club pipe trade & swap and took some work and a few of my tampers. Since I knew that I might not bring some of what I took home, I was motivated to get the photography done (been SO lazy about it!) and now I can show you here too. Sold stuff and got to hang out with Paul Perri, yay for me!

Below are three pipes.

The first is a pipe I made back in 2006 when visiting Lee Von Erck. He was kind enough to teach me some sandblasting techniques that I later applied when at the sandblasting seminar at this years Chicago show.

Pipe 010 is a small bulldog I made around March of 2007. My second bulldog to date.

Pipe 013 is the latest pipe I've made and just finished it a day ago to take to the club meeting/pipe swap.

I don't know if anyone can see any overall improvement during the last year, but I can say that the last pipe did get finished faster so at least I'm getting better in that way. I really feel I need to get more work done. I see so much here that you all have completed and I feel like I'm moving at a snails pace in comparison!

Anyway I hope you enjoy them, and critiques are welcome.
www.TotemStar.com - Some of my pipe related art
sprangalang

Post by sprangalang »

Gunnar,
Nice looking pipes, I like the first one especially.
-Jeff