I played around in my workshop with no proper tools

Want to show you work to the world? Want a place to post photos of your work and solicit the opinions of those that have gone before you? Post your work here.
smokepiper

I played around in my workshop with no proper tools

Post by smokepiper »

My old workshop have a lathe that makes very bad drillings off center so i have to mount drill to lathechuck and drill pipe in hand. But, i really needed a new smoker so i started to make a pipe, been away for more than 6 months so i didn´t have any high hopes of the shape. I didn´t even do the finish work just rough shaped and same with the stem, no shiny finish here. But i am surpriced by the outcome, regret my lack of ambition of doing it the right way. Image
Frank

Post by Frank »

Interesting shape. Looks like it came out OK.

Where have you been hiding all these months, Ronny?
Regards,
Frank.
------------------
Grouch Happens!
People usually get the gods they deserve - Terry Pratchett
geigerpipes

Post by geigerpipes »

Hey Ronny

Good to see you post here again and hope you get the shop wired soon :P

That pipe looks like its inspired by Bos favorite cracked pipe and hey whats a shiny finish any way ...we all know its the inside that matters the most
Smoke in peace!!

Love
Webpage www.geigerpipes.com
News/Blog http://news.geigerpipes.com/
smokepiper

Post by smokepiper »

Thx!! It smokes like a dream, cool and dry. The shape is similar to Bo´s cracked pipe but i don´t use extention so i had to make the pipe a bit stubby to make the stem fit better to the shape. I have been doing absolute nothing for very long time and i guess i got a bit under the ice and not up to do anything when i haven´t got the workshop in order. Now it´s springtime and who can resist the energybuff of mother Nature? i know i got a kick in the .... and want to connect with people again. :wink: