Wanted: David Huber Moon Rock Blast

What to buy a used tool? Looking to sell some extra stems or inlay material? Post your buy, sell, or trade requests and advertisements here.
BriarShrink

Wanted: David Huber Moon Rock Blast

Post by BriarShrink »

Looking to find one of these unique finish pipes to add to my collection. If anyone has one new or estate and is willing to part with it please shoot me a message or email me tgcobb@aol.com

I can buy or trade.

Thanks-Tom

p.s. I had heard that David would not be doing this finish anymore. If anyone knows different please let me know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
"I have some friends, some honest friends, and honest friends are few; My pipe of briar, my open fire, A book that's not too new." ~ Robert W. Service
Jthompson1995

Re: Wanted: David Huber Moon Rock Blast

Post by Jthompson1995 »

Why don't you message him here? He's a member. D. Huber I believe.
Anybody can become a woodworker, but only a Craftsmen can hide his mistakes!
-Walter Blodget
BriarShrink

Post by BriarShrink »

Thanks. I just chatted with Dave through Facebook. Search still on. I figured he might be a member. Helpful. Is there a master list of members or a directory?

"I have some friends, some honest friends, and honest friends are few; My pipe of briar, my open fire, A book that's not too new." ~ Robert W. Service
oklahoma red

Post by oklahoma red »

BriarShrink wrote:Thanks. I just chatted with Dave through Facebook. Search still on. I figured he might be a member. Helpful. Is there a master list of members or a directory?

Top of page on the right: "Members"