SEM group buy ending 2/29/16

What to buy a used tool? Looking to sell some extra stems or inlay material? Post your buy, sell, or trade requests and advertisements here.
Vermont Freehand

SEM group buy ending 2/29/16

Post by Vermont Freehand »

For those of you who have not heard, I am hosting a group buy through SEM. I have managed to get the prices lower than you have ever seen (like prices from many many years ago). Since I cannot afford to stock all the colors, and people like Micah whine about it, here is your chance to get the rods you've always wanted. Orders must be placed by the end of February 2016, and I will be placing the order with SEM March 1st 2016. Details are listed on the site along with a built in shopping cart for orders/payments. This offer is for all the different variations of colored rods, this offer does not include black rods.

http://vermontfreehand.com/product/sem- ... group-buy/
mightysmurf8201

Re: SEM group buy ending 2/29/16

Post by mightysmurf8201 »

I'm sure there are some who might want to try something but don't want to commit to an entire rod. If you are interested in a half rod of something, I may be willing to go in on it with you. The one's I'm particularly interested in are solid night blue, solid denim blue, any pattern jaguar, and any pattern pink, 20mm give or take. If you're interested in half a rod of any of these, PM me. If there's something else you want to share, run it by me and I might be game.
#shellaclivesmatter

Emmanuel Atilano
https://www.instagram.com/atilanohandmade/
jogilli
Site Supporter

Re: SEM group buy ending 2/29/16

Post by jogilli »

if anybody is looking at doing some partials.. I'm interested in 6-10" of the taff animation number 2 or any of the briar specials

James