New Pipe Maker's Starter Kit

What to buy a used tool? Looking to sell some extra stems or inlay material? Post your buy, sell, or trade requests and advertisements here.
Snorri

New Pipe Maker's Starter Kit

Post by Snorri »

Hello all,

I have moved on to other hobbies and was clearing out some of my pipe making stuff. I'm not sure there will be any interest on a more advanced forum like this but I figured what I have might be a deal for someone just getting into pipe making.

I've got a copy of Pimo's Pipe Crafting at Home in very good condition, a box of 60+ assorted style pre-manufactured stems, 5 assorted size nickel silver bands, Pimo's Tennon Cutting Tool, a 3/4 Chamber Spade Bit, and 7 cut blocks of greek briar ready to be turned into pipes.

I would like to get $150.00 for the lot but I am open to offers. I think this would be a good deal for anyone new to the hobby. The tennon cutting tool needs a wipedown with some oil to remove some very light surface rust but other than that everything is in tip-top shape and ready to go.
danilo

Re: New Pipe Maker's Starter Kit

Post by danilo »

Sent you a message. If you arenok to send to brazil I am more than happy to buy it from you.
Snorri

Post by Snorri »

Sold Pending Funds
Midnightpipes

Post by Midnightpipes »

Just checking if the lot was in fact sold. If not would be interested.