Meerschaum Blocks...

What to buy a used tool? Looking to sell some extra stems or inlay material? Post your buy, sell, or trade requests and advertisements here.
seamonster

Re: Meerschaum Blocks...

Post by seamonster »

I love all of this EXCEPT I didn't read it until I already left Tyler's, AND I DIDN'T GET TO SEE HIS MEER. dang. (PS amazing weekend, Tyler, very grateful)

sent from my blah-dee-blah, using hooty-hoo
instagram.com/seamonster_workshop/
JMG

Post by JMG »

Tyler I just thought about it and if we played this fight thing right, we could publicize it as "Urban Pastor vs. Jungle Missionary." I feel like we could make a killing in ticket sales.
"No reserves, no retreats, no regrets"

"When you're dumb...you've got to be tough." - my dad
mightysmurf8201

Post by mightysmurf8201 »

JMG wrote:Tyler I just thought about it and if we played this fight thing right, we could publicize it as "Urban Pastor vs. Jungle Missionary." I feel like we could make a killing in ticket sales.
I'd pay money to watch.
#shellaclivesmatter

Emmanuel Atilano
https://www.instagram.com/atilanohandmade/
LatakiaLover

Post by LatakiaLover »

JMG wrote:Tyler I just thought about it and if we played this fight thing right, we could publicize it as "Urban Pastor vs. Jungle Missionary." I feel like we could make a killing in ticket sales.
Careful, Tyler. I think he's trying to suck you in. Besides having to wrestle crocodiles every time he wants a drink of water, JMG chops down enormous trees to make houses 'n' shit. I'm pretty sure he's in fierce shape. You, on the other hand, only have to walk twenty feet from a pickup truck, take a look around, point and say, "There. That's the spot. About three inches to the left of that anthill. Drill there," then get back in the truck and leave. Hell, because you're management, you don't even have to drive the truck. :lol:
UFOs must be real. There's no other explanation for cats.
Billy Klubb

Post by Billy Klubb »

JMG wrote:Sold to Tyler.
damn it. I should log in more often. :doh:
There is a difference between pride and arrogance. Which do you hold in your heart?
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

Billy Klubb wrote:
JMG wrote:Sold to Tyler.
damn it. I should log in more often. :doh:
Everyone should. :D

Seriously though, if you want them drop me a PM.