FOR SALE: Vulcanite Rod from Hamburg, Germany

What to buy a used tool? Looking to sell some extra stems or inlay material? Post your buy, sell, or trade requests and advertisements here.
Tyler
Site Supporter

FOR SALE: Vulcanite Rod from Hamburg, Germany

Post by Tyler »

UPDATE 12-24-04: Please refer to the permanent page for buying supplies. Supplies For Sale

In very limited supply, I am pleased to offer for sale vulcanite rod from Hamburg, Germany. This is the highest quality vulcanite rod available to pipe makers. It is the same rod that is used by virtually all high- and ultrahigh-grade pipe makers in the world. I currently have available two sizes, both in black:

21mm X ~18": $22

24mm X ~18": $27

Shipping will be a flat $6 for shipping through USPS in the continental US. Any special shipping needs require a special price quote.

Preferred method of payment is PayPal at: tyler@tylerlanepipes.com.

Orders accepted on a first come, first served basis. Those that have already reserved rod, please PayPal me and your rod will go out.

PLEASE NOTE: If you reserved bamboo, there is a change. After selecting out the pieces for sale, too many of them have some cosmetic water stains. As such, I am not offering it for sale at the normal price. Instead the price of the bamboo is now $10 per stick, with the realization that there is some minor water staining on the bamboo. If, because of this change, you want to change your bamboo order, please let me know. Please note that until further notice, I am presuming that all the available bamboo is sold out. If I end up with some cancellations for bamboo, I will announce the remaining pieces for sale at this new lower price.

Tyler