Sandblasting Service UK/Europe

What to buy a used tool? Looking to sell some extra stems or inlay material? Post your buy, sell, or trade requests and advertisements here.
caskwith

Sandblasting Service UK/Europe

Post by caskwith »

Hey guys, this is the official advert for my sandblasting service I will be offering to UK and European members.

Price per pipe is £15, return postage will be at cost and will of course depend on your location and the service you would like me to use, if you would like a quote for this beforehand please let me know, otherwise I will give you the price when the pipes are ready to return.
Pipes should be supplied ready to blast, i'll let you handle masking off all the areas you want left smooth, you will also need to fit either a plug in the end of the shank/tenon to protect it or fit the stem and mask that off for protection also. If you would like me to do the masking for you then I am happy to do so, just include the cost of the beer I will need to drink while doing it ;)
All areas that are to be left smooth and are masked will need to be sanded to the grit you use for smooth pipes and you may want to stain them as well but that is your choice, after all it's your pipe.
I will of course do my best to get a good sandblast for you but please be aware that the briar is fickle about these things.

If you would like a pipe blasting please PM or email me for my address.