Vintage Briar @ TenonWorks.com

A place for businesses to post advertisements selling the raw materiasls for pipe making. (Briar, stems, rod stock, exotic woods, etc.)
imjred

Vintage Briar @ TenonWorks.com

Post by imjred »

I understand that most of the artisan pipemakers on this site reach for a nice plateaux before even thinking about an ebauchon (I do the same thing).

Recently I came into a LARGE amount of VINTAGE briar ebauchons. These blocks are between 40 and 50 years old. Mostly R1's, oversized MF 2-3's, and R 2 3/4's. Due to the age of these blocks, the valuation was rather difficult, but I think I found a fair number.

If you get a chance check out my new online store. I hope to update the site with some new pipes as soon as I can remember where I put them.

Here is the site http://www.tenonworks.com

Feel free to give me your comments and suggestions as well

Thanks!!
Jared
NvilleDave

Post by NvilleDave »

That's a really nice site Jared. I see a spot for Rod--what type of rod do you think you'll be offering for sale? Any chance you have some Bakelite?
imjred

Post by imjred »

I need to look through more boxes. So far I think I only saw 24" of Amber Lucite, 36" ebonite, and 24" oval stock. At those qty. it is probably not worth listing, although if I find more in the boxes I will post it.

Thanks for the comments!
imjred

Post by imjred »

TenonWorks.com encountered a complete server crash and needed to be rebuilt. No personal information could be recovered.

Please stop by again and re-register.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Jared