Nice Corian Turning Stock on Ebay

A place for businesses to post advertisements selling the raw materiasls for pipe making. (Briar, stems, rod stock, exotic woods, etc.)
pierredekat

Nice Corian Turning Stock on Ebay

Post by pierredekat »

I just picked up a bunch of larger size Corian turning stock on Ebay a couple weeks ago in colors that I thought would make for some great transition discs or whole transition sections.

And the stuff was so nice, I thought I would point out that the seller has more of it available. Apparently he is out of the ivory color that I picked up in my auction, but he still has three colors left: a sandy-colored faux granite, a slate-gray faux granite, and a salt-and-pepper faux granite.

It says that there are "4 available" -- 4 lots of 9 -- so I'm guessing that this is a "Dutch auction", with which I am not all that familiar.

But I suppose emailing Bill, the seller, would clarify how the auction works, whether you are bidding for the additional lots at the same price, or whether you're bidding on one lot with the option of buying the other lots at the same price, or what exactly.

When I bought mine, they were "buy it now", and I just bought all four lots that were listed at the time. You can find Corian out-the-whazoo in sizes in the half-inch thick range, but this thicker turning stock is a whole lot harder to find.