Purple stain?

Sanding, rusticating, sandblasting, buffing, etc. All here.
scotties22

Re: Purple stain?

Post by scotties22 »

Wait....there was a pipe?????
Am I Calamity Jane or Annie Oakley??...depends on the day.
www.ladybriar.com
d.huber

Post by d.huber »

The Smoking Yeti wrote:
UberHuberMan wrote:
The Smoking Yeti wrote:I actually didn't even see the pipe... my eyes couldn't travel aways from the "art" in the other corner :(
Well isn't that telling. ;)
Don't lie. You looked too. :lol:
You caught me!

I have to say, though, I am pretty curious about the carving at the other end. In one photo it looks like it could be a gorilla's face. Talk about a weird dildo.
http://www.dshpipes.com

"Strive for excellence, not for what someone else accepts."
-Tyler Beard
wmolaw

Post by wmolaw »

What concerns me more is that I do believe this is a statement by Todd on what he believes ALL pipes represent! Which, of course, is a comment on ALL pipesmokers.
:lol:
ToddJohnson

Post by ToddJohnson »

All I'm gonna say is that during a week spent with Brad Pohlmann one of us found this laying in his pipe "bone yard" and over the course of several days--and yes, several bottles of bourbon--it became gradually more refined. :D We all stamped it and sent it to Jody and Laurie Davis as a wedding present.

TJ
Vermont Freehand

Post by Vermont Freehand »

anyone find it weird "Poleman" and "Johnson" squeeze a stamp on the same dildo, wow, this should have been posted under the 'other things we make' category...

was this a life size 4" replica?

hahahaha

this reminds me of a carving we found on a jobsite once, the whole house was empty, but while painting, we found something tucked away in a corner of a closet, it was a 12" carving of a person (nicely carved), and the thing has a 2" extremity coming off it. Needless to say, it got stuffed in the bosses car where he wouldn't find it for months. When he did find it, it got stuffed in the next guy's car, 2 years later (14 cars later) it then reached my restaraunt friends who passed it through a few cars until it ended up back with me 4 years later. Gotta love the funny jobsite jokes life has to offer.
pipeguy

Post by pipeguy »

How appropriate a puple pipe and a purple helmet
"I never knew how empty was my soul untill it was filled" Arthur
http://www.clarkpipes.com