New member, saying hello

The place to make announcements of interest to the Forum members.
GregoL

New member, saying hello

Post by GregoL »

Hello everyone,
I am here in Sacramento, CA
I am new to the pipe world in both smoking and making pipes. I have made a couple, a bulldog style and a billards style pipe have been the most recent and best looking. They arent perfect but neither am I!!
I have a lot to learn and I love to learn new things and I am always willing to take constructive criticism if you are trying to help me and not bash or flame because I am new.
Being new to making pipes, I am not always going to understand why you are telling to do something or even what it is that your talking about and some of the terminology or abbreviations that people here use so please speak to me like I am a 30 something year old that understands english!

Thank you for accepting my registration, I not a spam robot but i do love Spam!!

If there is anyone local that wouldn't mind getting together and sharing a few bowls, let me know.
I do, so that I may learn the wrong way to do things
sandahlpipe

Re: New member, saying hello

Post by sandahlpipe »

Welcome! Feel free to show some pictures of your work in the gallery section. We will be glad to offer you some specific pointers to improve.

The more you read on this forum, the more you will understand abbreviations and terminology we use.
---
Fail early, fail often. Your success depends on it.

Jeremiah Sandahl
http://sandahlpipe.com
baweaverpipes
The Awesomer

Post by baweaverpipes »

Welcome!
pipedreamer

Post by pipedreamer »

Welcome!
Nate

Post by Nate »

baweaverpipes wrote:Welcome!
E.L.Cooley

Post by E.L.Cooley »

Hey Greg I'm down in Tracy. I'd have a bowl with you some time. Only if you want to listen to me drone on about my favorite tobacco. Oh and I make them too. Just for fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk