The Pipe Guys - for the Smoking Pipe Enthusiast

The place to make announcements of interest to the Forum members.
jonathan

The Pipe Guys - for the Smoking Pipe Enthusiast

Post by jonathan »

We originally posted this in the "general" forum, and then realized this forum is probably more appropriate.

PhilipMarc and I have recently launched a brand new blog (www.ThePipeGuys.com)!

Along with the usual blog related material, we will be regularly writing pipe-maker spotlight posts, keep a very up to date news category (including news on the tobacco tax :banghead: ), inviting pipe makers to do featured guest posts (with all the trappings of course: links to the pipe maker's website, social networks, custom post author box, plenty of professionally edited photos, etc.) and adding some excellent and intuitive content (we are currently working on a stupendous interactive pipe shape chart/database)!

Check it out and tell us what you think www.thepipeguys.com, and subscribe to our RSS feed to keep up with all of the posts and website feature additions!
www.ThePipeGuys.com - For the Smoking Pipe Enthusiast
WCannoy

Re: The Pipe Guys - for the Smoking Pipe Enthusiast

Post by WCannoy »

I'm seeing very, very tiny "grey on a different grey" text which is toward the impossible end of difficult to read. So difficult that I didn't bother reading anything, and I'm still in my 30's with 20/20 vision. I'll give it all a thorough look through if you make it easier to read! :banghead:
jonathan

Post by jonathan »

Hmm thats puzzling, mind telling me what internet browser you were using? Then I can maybe see what the problem is. It isn't showing up the way you described it on Safari, Mozilla, or Google Chrome. I do apologize about that.
WCannoy

Post by WCannoy »

jonathan wrote:Hmm thats puzzling, mind telling me what internet browser you were using? Then I can maybe see what the problem is. It isn't showing up the way you described it on Safari, Mozilla, or Google Chrome. I do apologize about that.
Am I the only one still using Internet Explorer and Windows Phone? Geez... :banghead:

Here's a screenshot (cropped, but not scaled) of what I'm seeing on both:
jonathan

Post by jonathan »

Ok, I see.

I just tested it on IE and I see what you are talking about now. I am looking into fixing the IE issues ASAP. Thanks for letting me know!
wmolaw

Post by wmolaw »

WCannoy wrote:
jonathan wrote:Hmm thats puzzling, mind telling me what internet browser you were using? Then I can maybe see what the problem is. It isn't showing up the way you described it on Safari, Mozilla, or Google Chrome. I do apologize about that.
Am I the only one still using Internet Explorer and Windows Phone? Geez... :banghead:

Here's a screenshot (cropped, but not scaled) of what I'm seeing on both:
You're kidding me, you still use IE! WOW! How many viruses do you collect a day?