HELP!! Blood pressure rising!

Discussions of tools wether you bought them or made them yourself. Anything from screwdrivers to custom chucks and drilling rigs.
OldCorps

HELP!! Blood pressure rising!

Post by OldCorps »

I've spent the entire morning trying to find a source for 9/64", extra-length tapered drill bits for stem drilling. I've searched MacMaster-Carr; MSN Direct; Rockler; even every Mickey Mouse outfit I can think of. My head is spinning, my eyes are crossing, and I'm biting pencils in half.

PLEASE HELP me retain what little sanity I have left. :help:

Where can I buy these thngs?

Gene
Life is too short to be drinking cheap whiskey, smoking bad tobacco, and failing to constantly strive for perfection.
OldCorps

Re: HELP!! Blood pressure rising!

Post by OldCorps »

Nate -

Thank you! I guess my dyslexia must have kicked in sometime early this morning. I had to have been looking straight at that dozens of times, but it just didn't register. My wife tells me I have "Tomato Soup Syndrome". There's more tomato soup on the shelf than any other but all I see are cans... that all look alike... can't find the "TOMATO".

I should have asked earlier, but I hate to bother folks with such trivialities. Now, I can order.

Again, thanks,

Gene
Life is too short to be drinking cheap whiskey, smoking bad tobacco, and failing to constantly strive for perfection.
Nate

Post by Nate »

You're welcome Gene!
wdteipen

Post by wdteipen »

Jamestowne Distributors also carries them.
Wayne Teipen
Teipen Handmade Briar Pipes
http://www.teipenpipes.com
OldCorps

Post by OldCorps »

Thanks for the rapid responses. I've got a pile of new drill bits on the way from MacMaster. They're already at my local FedEx waiting to be delivered Monday Excellent.
pipeguy

Post by pipeguy »

Fuller drill co. Warwick R.I. they make drill bits for drill bit suppliers threaten the best in the country They were featured on
HOW ITS MADE Check it out on YouTube very interesting
"I never knew how empty was my soul untill it was filled" Arthur
http://www.clarkpipes.com