Briar Lab Open House - Who's going!

Discussions about pipe shows, pipe seminars, tobacco shows, trade shows, etc. All sizes, shapes, and countries.
PremalChheda

Briar Lab Open House - Who's going!

Post by PremalChheda »

Jesse Jones & I will be attending. Who else?

From the Briar Lab Facebook page:
ATTENTION PIPE MAKERS AND COLLECTORS:
Briarlab is having our first annual OPEN LAB party July 25, 2015 from 2 PM to midnight! We have a ton of fun planned with briar-smoked barbecue, beer and wine, demonstrations, games, and more! Door prizes include special limited-edition tins of tobacco, cigars, briarlab T-shirts and hats, and even a Nate King pipe and a Lindner pipe! There will be a silent auction of pipe maker’s supplies including briar, rod stock, bamboo, and other goodies.
Briarlab is conveniently located on the northwest side of Indianapolis, and is just three hours from Chicago, Columbus and Cincinnati, and just four hours from St. Louis, Detroit, and Nashville. We are currently working with local hotels to offer blocks of rooms available for those desiring to stay over.
The event will be covered by Pipes and Tobaccos Magazine. Sponsors for this event include Smokingpipes.com, Smoker’s Haven, The Piperack, McClelland Tobacco, Vermont Freehand and more. If you would like to help sponsor this event, please contact us and we would be happy to help represent your company during the Open Lab.
For more information, directions to the shop, or to RSVP, please send an email to info@briarlab.com and we’ll be happy to assist you!
Premal Chheda
http://www.chhedapipes.com - Just for fun
http://www.smokershaven.com - New & Estate Pipes
http://www.rawkrafted.com - Pipe Making Tools, Materials, & Supplies
scotties22

Re: Briar Lab Open House - Who's going!

Post by scotties22 »

I wish I could...
Am I Calamity Jane or Annie Oakley??...depends on the day.
www.ladybriar.com
andrew

Post by andrew »

And I will be driving the opposite direction towards the OR coast... or I could tell my wife that plans have changed and we are driving east... to a "conference" in another state.
scotties22

Post by scotties22 »

Where are you going Andrew? My mom owns a fishing vessel and lodge in Warrenton.
Am I Calamity Jane or Annie Oakley??...depends on the day.
www.ladybriar.com
andrew

Post by andrew »

Lincoln City!
fiddlestix

Post by fiddlestix »

I checked on airfare a couple of days ago in hopes of finding out there was some incredible promotion running right now on flights from here to Indy........ There, in fact, is not....

Wish I could make it.