Columbus show...

Discussions about pipe shows, pipe seminars, tobacco shows, trade shows, etc. All sizes, shapes, and countries.
RobEsArt

Columbus show...

Post by RobEsArt »

Does anyone know if the venue is dog friendly?

I may need to bring my well behaved, friendly, lovable, etc. boy Oliver. We had to put down his twelve year old brother a week ago today, and coming from Kalamazoo MI, we don't want to leave him alone for extended periods yet. He (and we) is (are) still grieving and we need the reassurance each other provides.
taharris

Re: Columbus show...

Post by taharris »

RobEsArt wrote:Does anyone know if the venue is dog friendly?

I may need to bring my well behaved, friendly, lovable, etc. boy Oliver. We had to put down his twelve year old brother a week ago today, and coming from Kalamazoo MI, we don't want to leave him alone for extended periods yet. He (and we) is (are) still grieving and we need the reassurance each other provides.
The pipe show will be in the Crowne Plaza Hotel and the outside smoking area is the outside portion of the bar/restaurant.

I really don't think Oliver would be welcomed inside and there is no good place outside for you to leash him. :cry:

Todd
RobEsArt

Post by RobEsArt »

Thanks Todd. The Misses and I are trying to figure things out. She doesn't want me to have to "go alone", but we will be looking for things online that she and Oliver can do in town while I'm at the show.
taharris

Post by taharris »

RobEsArt wrote:Thanks Todd. The Misses and I are trying to figure things out. She doesn't want me to have to "go alone", but we will be looking for things online that she and Oliver can do in town while I'm at the show.
Go to the park?

http://www.metroparks.net/
RobEsArt

Post by RobEsArt »

I was just looking at google maps of the area, there are quite a few parks there. Does anyone know if they are dog friendly or perhaps a local dog park?