Pimp Your Pipe

Got a pipe you want to offer for sale? Post it here. This is not meant to be an eBay replacement or a full-blown retail outlet and there are no limits for now, but please be kind to the host. Please note, this is not for showing off your pipes and getting critique - so only post pipes here that you think are ready for sale.
tigercasual

Pimp Your Pipe

Post by tigercasual »

So, with Christmas just around the corner, I figure that this is a good chance for those so inclined to list any pipes that they may have for sale. My girlfriend dropped a not-so-subtle-hint that she may be getting me a new pipe for Christmas and I dropped an equally not-so-subtle-hint that I would love a pipe from one of my fellow forum members. So, if anyone out there happens to have some pipes for sale, list them here, I'm sure that there are others out there doing their Christmas shopping.

Happy Holidays,
TC
Sasquatch

Re: Pimp Your Pipe

Post by Sasquatch »

Tiger, I'm sure some other guys will list shitty ugly pipes, but I'm proud to list my shitty ugly pipe first.

This is the only of my Christmas Calabashes left. I think it's kind of a weird shape and the fact is, hardly anyone seems to be interested in the bone colored stem. I like it. But then, buying my own pipes doesn't make a guy much money. Took me 2 months and 28 pipes to figure that out.

Birdseye on top, and a gentle ring-grain blast on the rest. These pipes were all done from briar that I had put aside for some better-than-average graining. It's 2" tall and about 5 1/2" long.

I was thinking 150 plus shipping, and I'll donate $50 to the forum if it gets bought here.
ALL YOUR PIPE ARE BELONG TO US!
Abi Natur

Re: Pimp Your Pipe

Post by Abi Natur »

That is a beautiful hand-shaped pipe for the bucks offered here,personally i am not in love with white stems since the color is difficult to combine with the mainly reddish color on briar pipes, but on this one it just ads up in a great classy way with this ivory nuance,ring transition and the ripe flow of the rustication to the calabash rim .
Indeed a Christmas pipe it is and it associates me with the sweet smell of ginger-bread .
" Keep it simple until it gets complicated "

http://www.canaanpipes.com/