Thank you to PMF

Got a pipe you want to offer for sale? Post it here. This is not meant to be an eBay replacement or a full-blown retail outlet and there are no limits for now, but please be kind to the host. Please note, this is not for showing off your pipes and getting critique - so only post pipes here that you think are ready for sale.
NathanA
Site Supporter

Thank you to PMF

Post by NathanA »

I know not too many pipemakers are interested in buying pipes but I thought I would throw this out there. I did bring back a few pipes from Vegas and I have put together a little website. There are four pipes listed for sale and I would like to offer PMF members a 15% discount as a way of saying thanks for all the help. If you are interested in any of them just pm or email me instead of using the paypal button. Thanks again, everyone. The website is listed at the bottom of this post.

Nathan Armentrout
Without Wax (Sincerely),
Nathan
www.armentroutpipes.com
Archer

Re: Thank you to PMF

Post by Archer »

Too bad Im broke...you work is very nice!
Sorringowl

Re: Thank you to PMF

Post by Sorringowl »

Wow, Nathan! Nice work! and great website too! I just bookmarked your site so I can keep updated with your work. Very nice stuff.
“When one man, for whatever reason, has the opportunity to lead an extraordinary life, he has no right to keep it to himself”
― Jacques-Yves Cousteau

Sorringowl's leather pipe accessories shop: http://www.sorringowlandsons.etsy.com