Half bent, offset, freehand, artistic, custom, Rhodesian :)

Got a pipe you want to offer for sale? Post it here. This is not meant to be an eBay replacement or a full-blown retail outlet and there are no limits for now, but please be kind to the host. Please note, this is not for showing off your pipes and getting critique - so only post pipes here that you think are ready for sale.
Growley

Half bent, offset, freehand, artistic, custom, Rhodesian :)

Post by Growley »

That was a joke. I really don't know what to call this pipe, but it's color and flair remind me of something Persian.

I'll come clean and admit that this isn't the pipe I set out to make. This is a mix of two pipes I had in mind when I started making it. The pipe I "intended" to make was a super bulbous bent. The other that was apparently still in my mind was a Rhodesian that I had designed in photoshop that had a tilted and asymmetrical top. I really didn't plan on making the second one when I started, but it took over, so I went with it.

Once again, I had to hand carve the ring (I should quit making bulldog varieties on my lathe where I have to hand carve the rings :shock: )

The stem is also hand carved with an extension made of some wood of which I don't remember the name.

Anyway, if you're interested, pm me.

Thanks for looking!

Brian.
hawky454

Re: Half bent, offset, freehand, artistic, custom, Rhodesian :)

Post by hawky454 »

That's pretty cool man! I like it. I think I'm gonna take some time off trying the billiard shape and do something like this. I enjoy bent pipes better anyway. Good job my friend!
Go hang a salami I'm a lasagna hog.