I think MM is at it again!

Got a pipe you want to offer for sale? Post it here. This is not meant to be an eBay replacement or a full-blown retail outlet and there are no limits for now, but please be kind to the host. Please note, this is not for showing off your pipes and getting critique - so only post pipes here that you think are ready for sale.
SchmidtN

I think MM is at it again!

Post by SchmidtN »

So I was doing my normal "I Have No Life, I'll look for estates on ebay" Monday night routine and ran across this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/16-EXOTIC-HARDW ... 51a006af3f

The personalized gem inlays really caught my eye. (No, I'm not the high bidder :lol: )
Hello, I'm #1312.
That's a really big number.
RadDavis

Re: I think MM is at it again!

Post by RadDavis »

even though tobacco use is not encouraged, wood tobacco pipes are not prohibited on ebay sites as long as they do not refer to illegal use.
THESE ARE NOT TO BE USED FOR ILLEGAL USE IN ANY MANNER.

Well, that says it all right there. I believe they just referred to illegal use. :lol:

Rad
andrew

Post by andrew »

Well, since there aren't any pipes in the pic we can only conclude one thing... we have discovered the seedy underbelly of the pipe world.... :D
Alden

Post by Alden »

With a name like Taffy, its got to be good.
I like how you can request pictures of them and their friends at checkout :lol:
RadDavis

Post by RadDavis »

I get it now! They are tasting pipes for tasting legal tobacco! The reason that there are no pics is: "There's no photo in listing so it keeps someone from using their warped imagination to say that the items are this, that or the other which is probably contrary to the description of the items given here."

This saves them from having people use their warped imaginations to speculate about their product. :lol:

Rad
wdteipen

Post by wdteipen »

Love me some bedazzled pipes.
Wayne Teipen
Teipen Handmade Briar Pipes
http://www.teipenpipes.com