Dark Dwarf Pickaxe

Got a pipe you want to offer for sale? Post it here. This is not meant to be an eBay replacement or a full-blown retail outlet and there are no limits for now, but please be kind to the host. Please note, this is not for showing off your pipes and getting critique - so only post pipes here that you think are ready for sale.
baiguai

Dark Dwarf Pickaxe

Post by baiguai »

Weight: 1.8oz
Bowl Inner: 3/4"
Bowl Outer: 1 7/16"
Bowl Height: 2 1/8"
Bowl Depth: 1 1/16"
Length: 6"
Stem: Acrylic

Available now on Ebay
Ocelot55

Re: Dark Dwarf Pickaxe

Post by Ocelot55 »

MOAR Pictures!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
baiguai

Post by baiguai »

There's some more pics on the Ebay listing... If you need me to post them here though I can.
Ocelot55

Post by Ocelot55 »

The reason I ask is because it is very difficult to properly critique a pipe without at least both profile, top, and bottom pics. If you want to get the most out of us we'll need a little more to work with.
baiguai

Post by baiguai »

Ocelot55 wrote:The reason I ask is because it is very difficult to properly critique a pipe without at least both profile, top, and bottom pics. If you want to get the most out of us we'll need a little more to work with.
Oh! I'll have to take some more 'straight on' pics, I've just taken pics for the auction. I assume the critique pics should be posted in the Gallery?
Ocelot55

Post by Ocelot55 »

Ha! Yeah you're right! I didn't even look what category this post was under! In that case, comment retracted!
baiguai

Post by baiguai »

Ocelot55 wrote:Ha! Yeah you're right! I didn't even look what category this post was under! In that case, comment retracted!
No prob! When I get a chance to take some decent pics I'll post to the Gallery too.