TRS

Tell us who you are.
TRS
Site Supporter

TRS

Post by TRS »

Name: Tim
Years smoking pipe: 19 (with some small breaks here and there)

Hi all, I was on the site what seems ages ago under the handle BeatusLiebowitz. I shelved pipemaking for a few years to deal with the general business of life. I'm looking to start again this spring. I decided quite a few years ago that I needed a new pipe, something nicer than the beaters I had been smoking for years, so I looked online and stumbled across Trever Talbert's site. I hadn't realized pipes like that even existed. That inspired me to research making my own and led me to PMF, which turned me on to the world of artisan pipes. I'm married, have two daughters and my only pets are fish.
Joe Hinkle Pipes

Re: TRS

Post by Joe Hinkle Pipes »

Good to see you posting again Tim, as well as being back to pipemaking. What happened to your old user name?
TRS
Site Supporter

Re: TRS

Post by TRS »

Solomon_pipes wrote:Good to see you posting again Tim, as well as being back to pipemaking. What happened to your old user name?
Thanks. I had a habit from the BBS era of using musical or literary references as a handle. I'm just reforming that in forums where I might want people to know me by my real name.