Lemon

Tell us who you are.
Lemon

Lemon

Post by Lemon »

Years a pipe smoker: One or so .
How you got into pipe making: My Grandfather smokes a pipe ,he's always been skilled with his hands as well as being restlessly retired ,so he's modified his pipes endlessly but never created one from scratch. I've decided that as well as improving the quality (hopefully one day) of the pipes that we smoke ,we could do it as a project together and sit at the wrought iron table in his garden ,sipping beer we've made and smoking from pipes that we've crafted with our own hands. I thought that learning a few skills and maybe creating my first pipe with the materials I have while I'm stuck in the mountains for a couple of months ,would be good practice .
Other interesting facts: The magnetic North and South Poles have traded places at regular intervals in earths history and the process has begun again now during our lifetime. (: I'm afraid I'm not a very interesting person so interesting facts about me are rare (: .
"They were obliged to have him with them," the Mock Turtle said. "No wise fish would go anywhere without a porpoise."
pipedreamer

Re: Lemon

Post by pipedreamer »

Jumbo, Welcome!!
baiguai

Post by baiguai »

Welcome sir!
sandahlpipe

Post by sandahlpipe »

Welcome!
---
Fail early, fail often. Your success depends on it.

Jeremiah Sandahl
http://sandahlpipe.com