Gibfried

Tell us who you are.
Gibfried

Gibfried

Post by Gibfried »

Years a pipe smoker: 11

How you got into pipe making: Not a pipemaker, but certainly interested

Other interesting facts: I enjoy the heck out of pipes. The first time I smelled tobacco smoke I was hooked, and ever since then I've sought out the perfect tobacco experience. It always comes at unexpected movements, and mostly with the pipe.
I'm a husband, father of four, blue collar, love to garden, have a small orchard, lots of chickens, and etc. now I'm looking forward to learning a little about pipe design, and making.

See you around the forum.

Pete
oklahoma red

Re: Gibfried

Post by oklahoma red »

Welcome Pete.
I was born and raised in MO. Currently living in Okieland.
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

Gibfried wrote:Real name: Peter Gibfried

Years a pipe smoker: 11

How you got into pipe making: Not a pipemaker, but certainly interested

Other interesting facts: I enjoy the heck out of pipes. The first time I smelled tobacco smoke I was hooked, and ever since then I've sought out the perfect tobacco experience. It always comes at unexpected movements, and mostly with the pipe.
I'm a husband, father of four, blue collar, love to garden, have a small orchard, lots of chickens, and etc. now I'm looking forward to learning a little about pipe design, and making.

See you around the forum.

Pete

Welcome Pete. I'm in Branson as I type this. Any good pipe shops here, or between here and OKC?
sandahlpipe

Post by sandahlpipe »

Welcome!
---
Fail early, fail often. Your success depends on it.

Jeremiah Sandahl
http://sandahlpipe.com
Gibfried

Post by Gibfried »

Tyler, there is a nice shop in Springfield, just north of you. It is a great shop for all things tobacco and dude stuff (aftershave, hats, etc.). They have a pretty nice lineup of pipes, and not too shabby on the tobacco selection either.

It's called 'Just for Him'. Look it up, it might surprise you.
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

Gibfried wrote:Tyler, there is a nice shop in Springfield, just north of you. It is a great shop for all things tobacco and dude stuff (aftershave, hats, etc.). They have a pretty nice lineup of pipes, and not too shabby on the tobacco selection either.

It's called 'Just for Him'. Look it up, it might surprise you.

Oooh. I forgot that was in Springfield. There's one mwprice in Springfield too. I'm going to try to get up there.