PeskyPrussian

Tell us who you are.
PeskyPrussian

PeskyPrussian

Post by PeskyPrussian »

Years a pipe smoker: 1

How you got into pipe making:
When I started smoking pipes early this year, I quickly became enamored with the pipes themselves. To me, the most beautiful objects in the world are those which combine function and aesthetic, just as a great pipe does. I wanted a beautiful pipe, but didn't have anywhere near the funds to pursue the ones that really impressed me. As such, I chose to get a kit pipe and do my best to create the pipes that I wanted. After making one for myself and, upon request, producing some other pieces for family and friends, I've decided that I really love making pipes and plan to pursue it at as high a level as I can as a hobbyist for now, perhaps more in the future.

Other interesting facts:
I am an aero engineer in my everyday life and have the idea to try and apply computational fluid dynamics to pipe designs to
try and bring a more definite scientific understanding to many of the issues pipe makes debate all the time. I'll certainly let you
guys know if I get an opportunity to try that out and come across any interesting results.
Adam Bybee
bybee_pipes - instagram