Billy Klubb

Tell us who you are.
Billy Klubb

Billy Klubb

Post by Billy Klubb »

Years a pipe smoker: on and off for about 8 years
How you got into pipe making: I got a hobby kit. I find it relaxing and a source of creativity. I'm not looking to be any kind of pipe master, I'm just here to help my small hobby become a little bit better.
Other interesting facts: I have been brewing beer for 17 years. pipe making to me, like my brewing, is about pleasing me. I like to find small hobbies as an outlet of creativity and relaxation. I was born and raised around the Black Hills of South Dakota, lived on the side of a mountain in Montana for my 8th grade year, spent 2 hellish years in Las Vegas (where I started brewing), met my wife in Rapid City, SD, was a pipe welder in Wyoming, and now we reside in my wife's home town where I weld large parts of farm sprayers and applicators. I was big in some subculture scenes in South Dakota and Las Vegas.
There is a difference between pride and arrogance. Which do you hold in your heart?
Sasquatch

Re: Billy Klubb

Post by Sasquatch »

Welcome to the obsession!
ALL YOUR PIPE ARE BELONG TO US!
Billy Klubb

Post by Billy Klubb »

Sasquatch wrote:Welcome to the obsession!
thanks! that's exactly what we tell new brewers too. I've been spending a lot of time thinking about how I'm gonna cut my next hobby block. I think I'm gonna order some stuff from Vermont Freehand for my next project(s). cheers!
There is a difference between pride and arrogance. Which do you hold in your heart?
pipedreamer

Post by pipedreamer »

Welcome!!!