Starting from scratch.

Tell us who you are.
NickyC58

Starting from scratch.

Post by NickyC58 »

Hey guys, my name's Nick Campos.
I know im young but almost to 18. Not a smoker and dont plan to be. Just want to make something on my own time. I find it relaxing.
I moved here 6 years ago.
Little bit about myself: My mom has built almost every caninet, table, and stand in our house and it interests me. Like her, I'm really good with my hands. I've been making my first pipe in my schools AG shop. Sanding and using the tools provided to just get a feel for it. Its only peices and I laugh everytime I see it but its my first pipe. I would love for new advice and for some tips for the future.
Ratimus

Re: Starting from scratch.

Post by Ratimus »

Welcome, Nick! Be careful in woodshop; wouldn't want you to get in trouble with the teacher for making pipes :mrgreen:
Ryan Richardson
R2 Pipes/Ryan's Luxury Goods

Post by NickyC58 »

Ratimus wrote:Welcome, Nick! Be careful in woodshop; wouldn't want you to get in trouble with the teacher for making pipes :mrgreen:
Thank you! I asked him before I even started. They would just be for props so I could understand better on how the process of making pipes works.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
mightysmurf8201

Post by mightysmurf8201 »

Welcome!
#shellaclivesmatter

Emmanuel Atilano
https://www.instagram.com/atilanohandmade/