CondorPipes

Tell us who you are.
CondorPipes

CondorPipes

Post by CondorPipes »

Ok so I jumped the gun a little buy posting without properly introducing myself...my apologies. I never was very good at following the rules :wink:

Years as a pipe smoker: about 18 years
How you got into pipe making: The Pipes Magazine Radio Show and an overnight crash course in pipe making from Jonathon Lavezzo of Moonshine Pipes...a long but very amusing story for another time.
Other interesting facts: I have been making pipes for almost two years now. The first pipe I ever made came out quite well for a first pipe and is still in my daily rotation. The next handful were not so good. You can see some of my work on my FB Page: Condor Pipe Works. I can also be reached at condorpipeworks@gmail.com. I have attended the West Coast Pipe Show two years now and had the opportunity to meet a bunch of great people and very accomplished pipe makers including the man, the myth, the legend, Tyler Beard himself LOL. He was gracious enough to look over the pipes I had for sale and give me some very good constructive criticism. Pipe making for me is a creative outlet that helps me manage the stress of my real job and life in general. It is also another way to interact with pipe smokers and the pipe community as a whole, which I love.
Attachments
Blue FB Cover.jpg
Blue FB Cover.jpg (61.96 KiB) Viewed 1588 times
Last edited by CondorPipes on Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DocAitch

Re: CondorPipes

Post by DocAitch »

Welcome. I will mosey over to Facebook and look at your pipes.
DocAitch
"Hettinger, if you stamp 'hand made' on a dog turd, some one will buy it."
-Charles Hollyday, pipe maker, reluctant mentor, and curmudgeon
" Never show an idiot an unfinished pipe!"- same guy
pipedreamer

Re: CondorPipes

Post by pipedreamer »

Welcome!!!