Trouble posting to forums

If you have any comments for how this site or forum might be improved, or if you are having any difficulties with this site, please post such comments here.
bvartist

Trouble posting to forums

Post by bvartist »

I've had problems posting to the forums in the recent weeks. When I try to post a message or reply to a message I'll get an error message that says "Invalid Session Resubmit Form". Sometimes I have to click on the submit button 3 or 4 times to post the message. I haven't changed any setting in my browser so I should be handling cookies the same as I always have. The page shows I am logged in.

Also, sometimes when I get the error message, the top navbar goes away.(Forum, Wiki, Gallery, etc) :shock:

HELP!!! :oops:

David
KurtHuhn
Site Admin

Post by KurtHuhn »

I'm not seeing that error, but I can say that the website has been *exceedingly* slow the last couple weeks. My provider seems to be having bandwidth or packet loss issues. Not sure what's going on, but I'm working on it.

EDIT:
I figured out the problem with the website slowness - it was my fault. I fat fingered a config and hosed the whole thing.
Last edited by KurtHuhn on Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kurt Huhn
AKA: Oversized Ostrogoth
artisan@k-huhn.com
bvartist

Post by bvartist »

I think I figured out the problem. We'll see when I try to post this message if I'm right or not. I'm thinking the recent "upgrade" by my ISP to their web accelerator software is somehow disrupting things when I try to post. I have problems with it on another forum as well so I'm hoping that is the issue here too.
bvartist

Post by bvartist »

Yep! thats probably it! I'm two for two posting with no further error messages. Now I just have to remember to turn off the damn web accelerator before posting on here. Lets see if it works the third time!