"Mark All Forums Read"

If you have any comments for how this site or forum might be improved, or if you are having any difficulties with this site, please post such comments here.
ToddJohnson

"Mark All Forums Read"

Post by ToddJohnson »

Is there a way to do that on this board. It was really helpful on the other board . . . which Rad has pointed out was waaaaay better and could never possibly be matched. :D

TJ
KurtHuhn
Site Admin

Re: "Mark All Forums Read"

Post by KurtHuhn »

On the index page, in the grey bar between the page header and the blue table header bar, there is a link on the far right that reads "Mark forums read". This has the same effect as the old "Mark all forums read".

Also, within a given sub-area, in the same location, is a link that reads "Mark topics read". This works only on subsections of the forum, and not the forum as a whole.
Kurt Huhn
AKA: Oversized Ostrogoth
artisan@k-huhn.com
ToddJohnson

Post by ToddJohnson »

Great, thanks Kurt. This is like when I insist "my pants are not in the closet," and my wife walks in, pulls a hanger from the rod and pats me on the head in the most humiliating way possible. Sometimes I'll tear the shop apart looking for my favorite pair of safety glasses only to realize I'm wearing them. The reason I favor this pair . . . no scratches and they're completely clear. :oompaloompa: Oompa Loompa!!

TJ
KurtHuhn
Site Admin

Post by KurtHuhn »

I see you received the ebonite farts then? I had no idea they'd throw you for such a loop!

( I'll admit to not seeing that link either - you actually prompted me to look for it. :) )
Kurt Huhn
AKA: Oversized Ostrogoth
artisan@k-huhn.com
RadDavis

Post by RadDavis »

ToddJohnson wrote:Great, thanks Kurt. This is like when I insist "my pants are not in the closet," and my wife walks in, pulls a hanger from the rod and pats me on the head in the most humiliating way possible. Sometimes I'll tear the shop apart looking for my favorite pair of safety glasses only to realize I'm wearing them. The reason I favor this pair . . . no scratches and they're completely clear. :oompaloompa: Oompa Loompa!!

TJ
I was once talking to Tinsky while he was on the river getting stuff out of his truck to go fishing. He said, "Ok, got my fly boxes, hat, lunch.....Shit! I can't find my cell phone! Where's my goddam cell phone?"

I told him to look in his ear.

Rad