PITH 2015

For the things that don't fit neatly into the other categories.

Pipe shape PITH 2015

Poll ended at Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:18 am

Billiard
4%
Churchwarden
No votes
Bulldog
15%
Author
11%
Sitter (Not a poker)
11%
Bamboo shank sitter (Not a poker)
59%

Total votes: 27

LatakiaLover

Re: PITH 2015

Post by LatakiaLover »

I feel a civic duty to inform you PITH participants that I received a maniacally-worded email today from one of you that described how the stummel of their entry contains a hidden charge of C4, and the stem is coated with a matrix of polonium dust encased in a saliva-soluable form of solidified VX gas.

Naturally, the email was anonymous.

Good luck.
UFOs must be real. There's no other explanation for cats.
scotties22

Post by scotties22 »

LatakiaLover wrote:I feel a civic duty to inform you PITH participants that I received a maniacally-worded email today from one of you that described how the stummel of their entry contains a hidden charge of C4, and the stem is coated with a matrix of polonium dust encased in a saliva-soluable form of solidified VX gas.

Naturally, the email was anonymous.

Good luck.

JJJJAAAAAYYYYYSSSSUUUUUSSSSSS!!!!!! I can't tell you nuthin'!!! Now Manny will NEVER get his "Thank You" as he won't smoke my pipe! :filth-n-foul:

Just kidding.....or am I?? :lol:
Am I Calamity Jane or Annie Oakley??...depends on the day.
www.ladybriar.com
Oakbear

Post by Oakbear »

LatakiaLover wrote: and the stem is coated with a matrix of polonium dust encased in a saliva-soluable form of solidified VX gas.
How did you get my secret formula?! I swear it's the only way to guarantee a really smooth smoke.....
mightysmurf8201

Post by mightysmurf8201 »

scotties22 wrote: Now Manny will NEVER get his "Thank You" as he won't smoke my pipe! :filth-n-foul:

Just kidding.....or am I?? :lol:
Too late. Must have been a dud. :lol:
#shellaclivesmatter

Emmanuel Atilano
https://www.instagram.com/atilanohandmade/
notow1

Post by notow1 »

So Josh asked if I wanted Him to give My critique in a PM or on the forum. My reply was it doesn't matter to Me but maybe Someone else could learn from the critique. What are Everyone's thoughts on having Their pipes critiqued on the Forum? I am good with it either way, Norm.
Oakbear

Post by Oakbear »

notow1 wrote:So Josh asked if I wanted Him to give My critique in a PM or on the forum. My reply was it doesn't matter to Me but maybe Someone else could learn from the critique. What are Everyone's thoughts on having Their pipes critiqued on the Forum? I am good with it either way, Norm.
I must confess i thought this would be the usual thing to do, but understand why people might shy away from it.
I enjoy reading critiques as i can learn a lot from them. Hopefully a critique of a pipe in the hand should be even better.
impish1

Post by impish1 »

I like reading the critiques. I think it is helpful to hear what others experienced making such a challenging pipe.