Fargo pipe

For the things that don't fit neatly into the other categories.
oklahoma red

Fargo pipe

Post by oklahoma red »

Don't know if any of you are following the very, very dark comedy/drama "FARGO" on the FX channel but the last episode had some interesting scenes.
Set in 1979, this season involves a bloody feud between the nefarious Gerhardt family and the Kansas City "mob" that want to take them over. The matriarch of the Gerhardt family (Jean Smart) gets hauled in for questioning by the cops and in the middle of the interrogation she calmly pulls out a pipe roll and proceeds to load and light up what looks like a bent Peterson (tho I cannot be sure as they don't show a good clear shot). I don't recall ever previously seeing a woman load and light up a pipe on any show made for TV. The Coen brothers are behind this production, same as the original 1996 theatrical movie "Fargo" so the wacky characters abound.
It will be interesting to see if this pipe spawns a frenzy ala the now famous Devil Anse.
I'm going to check the on-demand episode and see if I can get a better look at the pipe.
Sasquatch

Re: Fargo pipe

Post by Sasquatch »

Time to stock up on silver shank caps!
ALL YOUR PIPE ARE BELONG TO US!
oklahoma red

Re: Fargo pipe

Post by oklahoma red »

Sasquatch wrote:Time to stock up on silver shank caps!
Amen brother. As soon as I finish stuffing myself today I'm going to start trolling the internet and snap up all I can find. Unlike the Hunt brothers trying to corner the silver market a number of years ago I shall succeed! Then again the endorphin rush may set in and I'll sleep thru it all.
Happy Thanksgiving all!