Hi From Australia

Tell us who you are.
BriarMountain

Hi From Australia

Post by BriarMountain »

Hey guys and Gals,

New to the forum :) Thank you to the admins for letting me join :) I live in Melbourne, Australia and have been making pipes for probably 12 months, though since I have a day job have probably only made 10 pipes all up. I'm endeavouring to practice a lot more and hope to be able to get good enough to build a little business one day, just love making pipes and one day would love to give up my day job. No where near good enough yet though, have lots of pipes and lots of learning ahead of me :)

I'm hoping to be able to learn heaps from the forum here, and ask lots of questions and seek feedback/critique on my work :) I'm a long way from having enough experience to offer advice to others at this stage though lol :) Also hoping there are some local/aussie makers on here:) Looking forward to being involved in the forum here and getting to chat with a few of you :)
sandahlpipe

Re: Hi From Australia

Post by sandahlpipe »

Welcome to the forum!

Don't quit your day job just yet. Figure on making around 250-300 pipes before you hit your stride, unless you're one of the very rare exceptions.
---
Fail early, fail often. Your success depends on it.

Jeremiah Sandahl
http://sandahlpipe.com