Keresaspa Pipes

Tell us who you are.
Keresaspa

Keresaspa Pipes

Post by Keresaspa »

Years a pipe smoker: 9 years
How you got into pipe making: I used to make classical guitars, I've stopped making guitars because it was a full time work and i couldn't manage to do my other works (studying, playing guitars, part time job, etc...). After couple of years of pipe smoking I was curious about how a high end pipe should be constructed, from that time my journey was begins... It's almost about 4 years I've researched (mostly on PMF), made, smoked my pipes, and now I think it's the time to show my first pipe collection to public. I'm going to post some of them on PMF's Gallery to hear your critiques soon.
Other interesting facts: After a year when i started pipe smoking, with my other pipe friends we've found a pipe club (IranPipeClub) to educated pipe smokers in Iran. People knows me as Amoo (means Uncle in Persian) on IPC's social medias.
Besides pipes, I'm interested in Watches, Straight Razors, Fountain Pens, Instruments, Gem Stones.

*Please accept my apologies if i made mistakes in English writings
**You can see two photos of my works on my Instagram account: @keresaspapipes
Last edited by Keresaspa on Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sasquatch

Re: Keresaspa Pipes

Post by Sasquatch »

Welcome aboard!

Your English is fine, certainly better than that of the Americans who participate here!

Looking forward to seeing your pipes, I always find it interesting when people from other cultures get into pipe making - usually the pipes are interesting.

Cheers
Todd
ALL YOUR PIPE ARE BELONG TO US!
Keresaspa

Post by Keresaspa »

Thank you dear Todd,

I'm very excited to know "the big guy's" critiques about my works. (Specially) You, LatakiaLover, Trever, Tyler, Kurt and other friends.
I'm sure i made many mistakes so i can discover them to avoid in my future works.

Sincerely,
Keresaspa
LatakiaLover

Post by LatakiaLover »

Hello, and welcome :D

If Iranian pipemakers make pipes as well as most Iranian households make ghormeh sabzi, you will be a star. :mrgreen:

(I was married for a good while to this lovely creature from Isfahan, and we are still close. Along the way I discovered that your culture is magnificent.)

UFOs must be real. There's no other explanation for cats.
Keresaspa

Post by Keresaspa »

Dorud (salam) dear George,
Indeed :wink: :lol: I hope so...
Her eyes are very kind. Isfahanees people are the family guys. Happy you to had the misterious Ghormeh-Sabzi.

Now, I'm going to post some of my work to know your opinion about my cooking abilities.