Greetings From Hollywood

Post by piepenhoeker »

Hi All,
I have a first picture. More to follow soon when I am back home:

**Deleted by admin**
alexanderfrese

Post by alexanderfrese »

Hmm,

they are actually trying to establish the first Hooters in Germany over the last weeks. At least the media covered quite some fuzz about it.
So you at least won't have to cross the ocean to have sort of those pictures made… :lol:
Alexander Frese
www.quarum.de
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

Gents,

I still have an admin account, and while I do consider this an adult forum, I want to be able to read it in the audience of my kids. If someone is looking over my shoulder, I don't want to worry about what pops up.

Sorry, Rolf, nothing personal, but as long as I have the ability, I will edit out such photos. Granted, it was mild, but it is still not the sort of thing I want to see endorsed on this forum. (For those that missed it, it was Rolf with a bunch of Hooters girls.)

I am no longer actually running this board. If there is an uproar about this, the one who does run it can can simply remove my admin authority.

Tyler
piepenhoeker

Post by piepenhoeker »

Well, you know:
Them all them could be my daughters and I wish they were not only pretty girls but also had the opportunity to go to High School and study at a University. So they did not need do do such a stupid job.
I have two daughters who study and I know what I talk about.
The problem is not solved with deleting the photo.
I am not responsible that Hooters exists.
I just regret that I cannot take them all them with me to Germany and teach them a serious profession.
piepenhoeker

Post by piepenhoeker »

Hey Tyler,
now you were faster than me :thumb:
Everything fine with me, no problem at all !
In the end I agree with you.
Have a great day !
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

Thanks for understanding!
bvartist

Post by bvartist »

piepenhoeker wrote:Well, you know:
Them all them could be my daughters and I wish they were not only pretty girls but also had the opportunity to go to High School and study at a University. So they did not need do do such a stupid job.
Sadly, they probably make more money now than they would if they had a college degree. The majority of the girls that work for Hooters in my area are in fact college students. Its sad that a scantily clad girl is found to be "more valuable" in our society than ones that have education and experience. Geez, I must be getting old, starting to sound like my dad!

David
mahaffy

Post by mahaffy »

Couple of thoughts: I'd guess that the agreement rate on this would be nearly 100% --- by members of the board. We are by and large, if not throwbacks, then at least stubbornly dragging our heels as society tries to drag us with it. Odd, isn't it, that although most people know the difference between "right and wrong" (we old-fashioned types call it "sin"), it's so easy, thanks to the media, to convince one's self that it's not so bad, because everyone accepts it these days.
alexanderfrese

Post by alexanderfrese »

So besides all self centered militia type of "I am not going that way anymore", the consequence is very simple: Don't let em drag you – don't accept their trouths, at least not so easily. For me the wise man does not have an answer to every question – he has a question for every easy answer!
Alexander Frese
www.quarum.de