tylerlanepipes.com is down

The place to make announcements of interest to the Forum members.
Tyler
Site Supporter

tylerlanepipes.com is down

Post by Tyler »

My site is down because I need to buy another year's hosting. With no income from pipes, I cannot justify the cost. I'd hate to see the instruction portion of the site go so I thought I would make an appeal to the group. Would anyone be willing to host the instruction info? I'm not sure how big it is, but I'd guess it is approx. 50MB.

There was talk a few months ago of a wiki type area for instuction. If anyone wants to impliment that and absorb any useful info from my site into that, perhaps this can be a catalyst for that to now occur.

If anyone wants to do something with my info, please contact me via my email at the church: tbeard@midlandbible.org (My tylerlanepipes.com email is not longer in service either.)

Tyler
KurtHuhn
Site Admin

Post by KurtHuhn »

Tyler, we can host it all here. I actually have a section primed for it, but got sidetracked and never actually implemented it. 50MB is *well* within the free space on my server (I actually have several GB free), and my bandwidth is unmetered.

(I'll send an email as well)

I also am trying to get stuff rolling to create a Wiki that dovetails in here, but I've gotten so busy lately trying to keep up with orders and requests (never mind the day job) that I've fallen behind on my plans. HOWEVER, I'm hoping to get it done this weekend (how many times have I said that?).
Kurt Huhn
AKA: Oversized Ostrogoth
artisan@k-huhn.com
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

Thanks Kurt! On this site was my first choice, but I didn't want to be presumptuous.

Tyler
obie

Post by obie »

Hey guys... if it doesn't require any back end, I'd be happy to host it at deadmanspipes.com . I would be able to get it up there pretty much right away. Let me know if that might help.