Some new Geigers

Want to show you work to the world? Want a place to post photos of your work and solicit the opinions of those that have gone before you? Post your work here.
geigerpipes

Some new Geigers

Post by geigerpipes »

Me and Sara have been working hard the last 4 weeks to finish a bunch of pipes for our russian dealers. Started photografing them today and thought I'd show you guys a few...When you been locked up too long in a dusty shop its always good with a little Feedback on what you've been up to..

First off a bamboo peirced sitter:

A Micke inspired pipe :

And yet another YY set:

Hope you like them...
Smoke in peace!!

Love
Webpage www.geigerpipes.com
News/Blog http://news.geigerpipes.com/
bluesmk

Post by bluesmk »

Love,
Breathtaking, beautiful pipes.
Dan
Gabrieli Pipes
Heinz_D

Post by Heinz_D »

Very nice work, Love! The "bamboo" is not my favorite kind of pipes, but very well done work! The 2nd pipe is one I would like to own myself! It's amazing in every detail! Great shape, unbelieveable grain, especially the bird-eyes and very good stemwork in my mind! Great!
The YY is very interesing - but all your YYs are very pretty and well done!

This pipes are worth a good, high-end price at all!
Greetings from Germany,

Heinz_D
Nick

Post by Nick »

Way cool Love! I love the sitter. Totally cool. It reminds me of a Rasmussen dolphin. That and it some how brings up feelings of the ocean for me. Like its anoutcropping of coral growing on the bottom of th sea. The blasted surface only adds to the feeling. Very cool buddy! And I just blew all my cahs on a Jorn pipe. DRAT!
geigerpipes

Post by geigerpipes »

Thanks you guys ...

Heinz thx I'm glad there was even a pipe you liked :D actually I was fortunate enough to keep its brother as it had a little flaw in it very comfy clencher..

Nick dont sweat it you would have to be russian to get the sitter :P and who knows there might be more...
Smoke in peace!!

Love
Webpage www.geigerpipes.com
News/Blog http://news.geigerpipes.com/
sethile

Post by sethile »

Love, these are all fantastic! Really beautiful work, my friend!

The Thinking Cap is my favorite. Very unique. I really like the way you used the bamboo for this piece. I especially like the angle realitive to the stummel, and the balance you acheived by using it on both sides. Your stem carries the bamboo shape beautifully. Instead of the bamboo distracting me, as is often the case, it seems completely and perfectly intigrated.

I would be intersted in the mechanics of this design. How do the draught hole and tobacco chamber intersect? Does the stainless go completely through the stummel, or is it two pieces, with a more of less normal draught hole?

I always like to see your work, Love. Very nice pipes!
Scott E. Thile
Collector, smoker, and aspiring pipemaker.
http://sethilepipes.com
Sysop: http://pipedia.org
---------------------
Tano

Post by Tano »

Love
To me, your pipes certainly demostrate the level of quality that is admirable.
They are remarkable, and you demonstrate a high state of professionalism.
All the best,
Tano
ckr

Post by ckr »

Love,

Sorry, I can't comment. I have been to this page six times and I still can not finds the words that would accurately describe what I feel from just veiwing the pics. Anything just seems to fall short, but please do not stop posting them.
Fumo in pace :pipe:
BDP

Post by BDP »

Love,

These are all really well done! The YY pair, while not my thing, are so well done with the stand and overall package is just fantastic. Beautiful grains and stains. Keep this stuff comin'...

Best,
Brad