Wow! This is 1,000!!

The place to make announcements of interest to the Forum members.
Tyler
Site Supporter

Wow! This is 1,000!!

Post by Tyler »

Guys, thanks for making this forum go. I sure have enjoyed learning and sharing with you guys, and am very excited to be making the 1,000th post of this forum!

Hurray!

:D :D

Tyler
whitebar

Post by whitebar »

Congratulations Tyler, on a job well done. This forum has become my favorite pipe site on the web. There are some wonderful people here and more good advise than could be found in a year of searching other web sources.

You Done Good!

:D :D :D
Stephen

Carving Pipes in the Oldest Town in Texas.
Nick

Post by Nick »

WTG Tyler!
omar_colocci

Post by omar_colocci »

First of all I'd like to congratulate you, Tyler, for willing to share, not only through the forum itself, but on your tutorials that include those FANTASTIC videos. All effort and concern in helping anyone willing to follow the path of pipe making, no matter the purpose in mind (commercial or hobby).

The guys are terrific and always caring and helpful, making the spirit going. Even not being able to make my first pipe yet, I've learned so much I'm a lot more confident to do it (as soon as the kit arrives!!!!).

I also check the forum frequently everyday (even at work!) as Tyler can notice through the site statistics :D and hope to be able to contribute soon like everyone have done for me so far. :wink:

Thank you Tyler and thank you everyone! :D
Regards,

Omar Colocci
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

Thanks guys! :)

I'm as excited about the site as anyone, I'm sure. I really enjoy it.

Tyler
marks

Post by marks »

I've picked up some great information here, and met some great folks. Thanks for hosting the site and taking the time to make it work, Tyler.
KurtHuhn
Site Admin

Post by KurtHuhn »

Cool! Way to go! Even at that, though, there's no place to go but up. :)
Kurt Huhn
AKA: Oversized Ostrogoth
artisan@k-huhn.com
Jeffery_Suter

Post by Jeffery_Suter »

Tyler,

Congrats! Your hard work has paid off... you've done a bang up job!
This is one of my favorite sites since I've joined and I hope to be around for the 10.000th post!
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

Jeff,

I hope you will be too! Based on how things have grown around here, I'd predict that 10,000 will be somwhere new the turn of 2005. That's assuming things will continue to grow. We'll see.

Tyler
jeff

Post by jeff »

Tyler,
Great site. It has been absolutely integral to my growth as a pipemaker. The comments have been fantastic and incredibly helpful. It is nice to have a forum to ask these questions without having to search all over the web for the info. The community is great as well. Good look as this site continues to grow and develop.

Jeff
achduliebe

Post by achduliebe »

Tyler,

Thanks! Eventhough I have not yet finished my first pipe, it has been such an asset. The info and experience available here is priceless. My first creation should be ready very soon and hopefully it will be worthy of standing in the midst of the awesome pieces of work displayed here. I must admit this web site has become a bit of an addiction for me. I check for new posts repeatedly throughout the day while at work. There is so much information to absorb. Hopefully I will be able to build up my tool inventory and begin making pipes a bit faster and one day maybe I can actually provide creative feedback here. That is as opposed to just reading the posts as I currently do, because of lack of knowledge and experience.

Thanks Tyler and thanks to everyone else also, for sharing your invaluable knowledge!

-Bryan
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

Thanks for the kind words guys. Of course, I love all the discussion too, So it is very much a labor of love for me. I really enjoy working on participating in this site. It is very rewarding also, knowing you guys enjoy and benefit from the site.

Best,
Tyler