Buffer Source

Sanding, rusticating, sandblasting, buffing, etc. All here.
James Sunderland

Post by James Sunderland »

Great that just what i wanted to hear, I wrote Tim. It looks like mine is a 5/8 dia. hopefully i can get some pipes buffed here pretty soon. thanks
munkey

Post by munkey »

KurtHuhn wrote:
hazmat wrote:does this guy usually have a supply of these motors available for order or does he pop up once in a while with them? I could use another motor but am not ready to order one right away as I don't need it immediately.
He has a seemingly endless supply of them. I bought the first one two years ago, and one again a year later. I'm considering getting another in a couple weeks.
Yeah, he bought a big lot of them from some company that went out of business that made machines powered by these. Apparently he got a steal on their inventory. I bought two a couple years ago and he mentioned he had a hundred or so. I just contacted him last week to see if he would cut me a deal or combine shipping if I bought multiple, he claimed he was almost out (and was unwilling to do either). I wonder how many of them he sold to this forum alone. :)

I was going to pick up one or two more, but found one of these locally, new in box, for $50 off of craigslist.