First Pipe Completed in, Like, Forever

Want to show you work to the world? Want a place to post photos of your work and solicit the opinions of those that have gone before you? Post your work here.
pierredekat

First Pipe Completed in, Like, Forever

Post by pierredekat »

Well, I finished my first pipe in about two months, after I went through this huge ordeal with pipe stamps.

All I can say is, guys, you need to have at least two, count them, 2 pipe stamps, on hand, at all times. Because, if you drop your one-and-only pipe stamp on the concrete and chip a few letters, you are going to go nuts scurrying around to have a replacement made and then having to wait for it.

And then, if UPS loses your stamp, forcing you to do it all again ... well, just don't be like me, get yourself an emergency backup stamp!

Now! Do it now! Don't even look at the pipe below, order yourself a backup stamp! Do it now!

:roll:

:lol:

Nick

Post by Nick »

Really nice bud!
kkendall

Post by kkendall »

Looks like it would take a lot of time putting all those dimples on!

Unique finish! Nice job. I really like the shape.
pierredekat

Post by pierredekat »

Thanks. :D
kkendall wrote:Looks like it would take a lot of time putting all those dimples on!
Yeah, you ain't kidding. It took me, like, three hours with a little rotary tool. :lol:
hazmat

Post by hazmat »

Wow.. that's a beautiful pipe. I just dribbled a bit on my keyboard. :shock:
pierredekat

Post by pierredekat »

hazmat wrote:Wow.. that's a beautiful pipe. I just dribbled a bit on my keyboard. :shock:
Wow, thanks, hazmat. :D Yeah, I catch myself drooling over everybody else's pipes, too.
hazmat

Post by hazmat »

I'm very serious.. the horn shape is one of my least favorite for some weird aesthetic reason. This one, I'd walk out of a shop with if I had the cash handy, no questions asked. Good stuff.
pierredekat

Post by pierredekat »

Thanks, hazmat. You just made my day, man.
Smitty

Post by Smitty »

Beauty! Hardest part about that one is going to be letting it go! :wink: