New forum member from Missouri

The place to make announcements of interest to the Forum members.
hollywood

New forum member from Missouri

Post by hollywood »

Hello everyone. So glad to be able to join you.

My name is David Hopper. I'm 36 going on 21. I live in a small college community, in Southeast Missouri, with my wife Leanne and my 2 children; Ashton and Kate.

I've been smoking a pipe for over a year now after picking it up again. I really enjoy the relaxing nature and freedom it allows me. My favorite tobaccos are all over the spectrum with Va/Pers now leading the way. I've also smoked cigars now for 4 years and that is my main smoking staple.

I just decided to try my hand at carving last month. Somewhat of a dare and a challenge to see what I could do. It has quickly turned into obsession and I am ate up with it! LOL! Have finished my first two pipes and have 4 more in various stages. Hope to continue until I just can't carve anymore!

I have to already thank you all for such great information and sharing your experiences. I have been reading posts here for a few weeks and have found them vital in keeping my progression going the right direction.

I hope to make some new friends here and maybe even contribute something valuable on occasion. :D

Dave

hollywood
Dave-
pierredekat

Post by pierredekat »

Cool. Welcome aboard.