Awsome Christmas present...

For the things that don't fit neatly into the other categories.
ckr

Post by ckr »

Wow, I have often wondered what happened to the community pipe. Kudos to you guys, a fantastic job done for a most deserving person.
ckr

Post by ckr »

bscofield wrote:FYI, nick wanted the engraving to say:

"How does it feel to have a Johnson in your mouth?"
So thin there is nothing to it? :lol:
KurtHuhn
Site Admin

Post by KurtHuhn »

Souljer wrote: By the way, maybe I could get some feedback on some of my pipe-work you now have. The bowl coating. Ironically, I guess the best review I can get of that is, you did not even notice it. :lol:

The bowl coating is very nicely done. To be honest, I didn't even even notice it, so I'd say that's good! :) Which recipe did you use - the dairy or the waterglass?

I was going to ask you why you wife insisted you open the box? Was she curious about what tobaccos you got? Or did she know the pipe was in there?
My wife always asks such things. :) She was interested in the box, and wanted to know what was inside - considering it was so close Christmas.

Also, who did the pipe drawing at the top of the forum pages?
I did that one a couple years ago when I needed a quick logo. I swear it took me about 30 seconds, and I didn't even think about it when I was doing it. It was actually just supposed to be a temporary thing until I could think of something else - now I'm glad I left it up there!
Kurt Huhn
AKA: Oversized Ostrogoth
artisan@k-huhn.com
Nick

Post by Nick »

bscofield wrote:FYI, nick wanted the engraving to say:

"How does it feel to have a Johnson in your mouth?"
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!
ckr wrote:So thin there is nothing to it? :lol:
ROFLMAOPIMP!!! Ohh man! You guys are killing me!

Ohh! OK, totally OT here. Lastnight we had our Christmas with my wife's family. Lots of fun. Well, Lauri's sister brought her dog over along with a few dog toys. I'm sitting there, watching the children tear through presents when this little dog - they have a Yorkshire terrier - drags out this 12 inch long 1.5 inch in diameter pink sqeaky toy. OMG! I swear this thing looked like some sex toy with a dogs head on one end and a tail on the other. It was fricking rediculous!!!! I was just astounded at the whole realm of possible quips and inuendos that one could make over the sqeaky toy. I tell you, it made the whole evening worthwhile. Hehehehehehe!
souljer

Post by souljer »

KurtHuhn wrote:
Souljer wrote: By the way, maybe I could get some feedback on some of my pipe-work you now have. The bowl coating. Ironically, I guess the best review I can get of that is, you did not even notice it. :lol:

The bowl coating is very nicely done. To be honest, I didn't even even notice it, so I'd say that's good! :) Which recipe did you use - the dairy or the waterglass?
Hi,

Sorry I thought I answered this, but I guess I didn't.

Neither is the answer. It's vegan I guess.

I basically did what Mr. Butera suggested in the P&T interview in the Winter 2005 issue; I did research and thought about it for a while. I came up with my own version that I hoped would be suitable. It's basic and organic, but I apply it in several layers over the course of a few days. I'm glad it worked for you.
www.TotemStar.com - Some of my pipe related art
munkey

Post by munkey »

I completely missed this post. What a cool gesture, wonderfully executed, guys - and well deserved on your part, Kurt.