Pipe Senatorov # 53

Want to show you work to the world? Want a place to post photos of your work and solicit the opinions of those that have gone before you? Post your work here.
Senatorov

Pipe Senatorov # 53

Post by Senatorov »

Hello. Today has finished here such pipe. Drilling of the smoke channel occurred from two parties. The cleaner passes without problems. Other photos on my site http://www.senatorov.lv/dmeng.html
Pipe Senatorov
www.senatorov.lv
Tsunami

Post by Tsunami »

Beautiful Oliphant! Drilled the draught hole from the chamber to meet the one from the mortice. The chamber from the pictures look HUGE! Is it 1 inch? I would figure it would be to facilitate the 160 degree angle. Nice job! My only reservation would be that it might not smoke that well.
pierredekat

Post by pierredekat »

Am I the only one wondering how one pipemaker can crank out so many magnificent pipes? It takes me longer to develop a design I think is worth making than it takes you to design, complete and photograph one.
Frank

Post by Frank »

pierredekat wrote:Am I the only one wondering how one pipemaker can crank out so many magnificent pipes? It takes me longer to develop a design I think is worth making than it takes you to design, complete and photograph one.
That's exactly what I was thinking. The quality, finish and beauty of the designs remain consistently high. Man, such talent.
Regards,
Frank.
------------------
Grouch Happens!
People usually get the gods they deserve - Terry Pratchett
Senatorov

Post by Senatorov »

Frank wrote:
pierredekat wrote:Am I the only one wondering how one pipemaker can crank out so many magnificent pipes? It takes me longer to develop a design I think is worth making than it takes you to design, complete and photograph one.
That's exactly what I was thinking. The quality, finish and beauty of the designs remain consistently high. Man, such talent.
I when start to do a pipe at me world around ceases to exist and I pay all attention only to a pipe.
Pipe Senatorov
www.senatorov.lv
android

Post by android »

Senatorov wrote: I when start to do a pipe at me world around ceases to exist and I pay all attention only to a pipe.
it shows. another beauty, nice job.
wdteipen

Post by wdteipen »

Utterly amazing work as usual, Senatorov. You are quickly becoming a master and in such a short time. I am truly amazed. I really like this one.