Cheap Broaches?

For discussion of fitting and shaping stems, doing inlays, and any other stem-related topic.
staffwalker
Site Supporter

Cheap Broaches?

Post by staffwalker »

Can someone point me to either the post on here or to the company that sells broaches much cheaper than at MicroMart? I remember a post some time back but can no longer find it. All searches have failed both on Google and on here. I remember the person saying they were used to clean wax models in jewery making.

Thanks
bob gilbert
Frank

Post by Frank »

Here you go: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0259908591

Less than half the price of Micromark and cheap shipping.
Regards,
Frank.
------------------
Grouch Happens!
People usually get the gods they deserve - Terry Pratchett
staffwalker
Site Supporter

Post by staffwalker »

Thanks Frank.

bob gilbert
JHowell

Post by JHowell »

Careful. I ordered four sets from this supplier on Nov. 14th, have not received them yet. When I inquired I was given an invalid tracking number. I am assured that the order has shipped and that sometimes tracking info does not show up on the USPS website. It may be cool, but I'd advise anyone who has not ordered yet to wait and see how this turns out.
JHowell

Post by JHowell »

Okay, got the broaches today. I suspect that they didn't ship them until I inquired, and the tracking number they sent was too new to show up on www.usps. Rather than admit to late shipping, they did a few back-and-forth emails. All's well that ends well, but if I order again I'll ask for a tracking number up front.