Who's going to NASPC?

Discussions about pipe shows, pipe seminars, tobacco shows, trade shows, etc. All sizes, shapes, and countries.
MikeStanley

Who's going to NASPC?

Post by MikeStanley »

I look forward to it every year. Had to miss last year as we buried my beloved grandmother that day. So, are you going?
Mike Stanley
KurtHuhn
Site Admin

Post by KurtHuhn »

NASPC has been very good to me in past years, but this year I'm sitting out due to a schedule conflict.
Kurt Huhn
AKA: Oversized Ostrogoth
artisan@k-huhn.com
sethile

Re: Who's going to NASPC?

Post by sethile »

I'm going!

I went in 2007, but missed it last year. I had fun in 2007 but did not sell well. Asking around it seemed a lot of mid to high grade pipe makers did not sell well. I got the impression there was more action on estates and on the low end. Since I had work and family conflicts for Chicago, and will again for Richmond, I figured I'd give the NASPC show another try. It will be nice just to be there, but I do hope to sell a little better this year. Guess we'll see!

I'll look forward to seeing you there, Mike. Look me up if you get a chance. My table will be in the last block before the wall going north. Bill said they had 88 tables as of this morning. Sounds like fun!

Anyone else going?
Scott E. Thile
Collector, smoker, and aspiring pipemaker.
http://sethilepipes.com
Sysop: http://pipedia.org
---------------------
Nick

Post by Nick »

Man, I'm gonna miss this one again!
KurtHuhn
Site Admin

Post by KurtHuhn »

Could I impose on anyone that's going to pick me up a tin or two of this year's tobacco? I'll PayPal funds to cover cost and shipping, and I don't mind tossing in a few extra bucks for your time.
Kurt Huhn
AKA: Oversized Ostrogoth
artisan@k-huhn.com