Just wanted to introduce myself

For the things that don't fit neatly into the other categories.
REH

Just wanted to introduce myself

Post by REH »

Howdy from the Piney Woods of East Texas. I started making pipes around 8 months ago. Every question I could think of had already been answered on this forum so I have spent a lot of time searching and reading. Mostly at work :whisper: . Out of the ten of so pipes I have made only a couple have been further than my front porch, but I really enjoy smoking a pipe that I have made even if it is butt ugly. I have been distracted lately by a couple of other projects for an upcomming grandbaby but I am sure the next pipe I make will be perfect. :roll:
SimeonTurner
Site Supporter

Re: Just wanted to introduce myself

Post by SimeonTurner »

Welcome!

The trouble with this nasty little interest of ours is that every time you finish a pipe you can find yourself thinking "ok, the next one I make will be perfect"....and then you find something else you can do better, and something else you can do better, and then you start dreaming that Todd Johnson is lurking outside your window at night with a can of shellac and a sandblaster.... *shudder*

:eek:
"It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good - and less trouble."

Turner Pipes Website:
http://www.turnerpipes.com

Of Briar and Ashes:
http://turnerpipes.wordpress.com
pierredekat

Post by pierredekat »

Howdy back at you from Sugar Land. :raishand:

Welcome aboard!
bikedoctor
Site Supporter

Post by bikedoctor »

REH
Hello from Shreveport.
Kevin
Nick

Post by Nick »

SimeonTurner wrote:Welcome!

The trouble with this nasty little interest of ours is that every time you finish a pipe you can find yourself thinking "ok, the next one I make will be perfect"....and then you find something else you can do better, and something else you can do better, and then you start dreaming that Todd Johnson is lurking outside your window at night with a can of shellac and a sandblaster.... *shudder*

:eek:
You mean he lurks outside your windows too???